Vision Care & Products
Enumclaw Family Optometry Clinic offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Enumclaw.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Paul Shepherd, O.D..
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Enumclaw optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Enumclaw Family Optometry Clinic.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Enumclaw Family Optometry Clinic.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Enumclaw, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Enumclaw Family Optometry Clinic, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Enumclaw optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.